Tuesday, September 26, 2017

vision for success

Vision Board 

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen

















Two images I mean a lot to me in this collage are the University of Arizona logo and the Cedars Sinai logo. These two mean a lot to me because I feel like if I were to get accepted into U of A, I have accomplished my academic goals for high school. This would make me feel like I have started the right path to my career. The Cedars Sinai logo would mean that I have accomplished me life long goal of becoming an Emergency Physician and everything that I did to work towards this career choice has paid off.

3 comments:

  1. I really love how you used the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your vision board looks! I noticed your quote, can you tell me why you chose that quote? Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete