Thursday, November 16, 2017

My animated gif

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and the story I created was about the excellence of wrestling by providing pictures and the names of the wrestling moves

rocket surprise ending


School theme name

My school themed gif I chose was wrestling. I decided on this theme because I was apart of the wrestling team as captain, finding information on different wrestling moves. I picked some of my favorite moves and incorporated them into the .gif. The purpose of my gif was to entertain and I believe my intended audience was people looking to join wrestling. I sent the gif to Coach White and my response was that it looked great. what I would do differently with my next project is spend more time detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment